THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 28, 2009

LOVE AS IT IS...

"They say life begins at 4o.Could love also begins at 40?"

I am forty years old and happily married to my husband for 12 years now. I am also a contented mother of three healthy children.

If life begins at forty, then I take exceptions. My life begun long time ago at age 23, to be exact. It begun when I met my husband.

 At 23, I begun to see life differently in a positive way. My husband was my first boyfriend,although not my first crush. He was the first man in my life, the first to rescue me when I fainted due to severe anemia. He was the first person to dare disagree with me and the first suitor to take the risk of facing my father one on one.

My husband was 20 then but there was something about him that was uncommon to others. I did not know then and I still do not know until now. All I know is that, that "something" in him is what keeps the magic between us; it keeps our bond stronger.

At age forty, I am still the apple of his eyes; still greets me with " I love you" every morning, though, I usually wake up ahead of him.

Thus, I conclude: Love begins when you start to see life differently. Love begins when ordinary and routinary things become extraordinary and special; when traffic noise becomes sweet melodies; when gloomy and humid weather feel like sea breeze from white sand beaches; when even in darkness you can still see stars and feel surrounded by blooms of scented flowers.

Love begins when you feel beautiful near him but miserable when he is not beside you.

Love is ageless, it does not fade and it gets better every day.

0 comments: